Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is not a heart attack. It is a condition where the heart abruptly and unexpectedly ceases to function (cardiac arrest). SCA is an “electrical problem” caused by Ventricular Fibrillation, a heart rhythm disorder. In SCA, the heart is no longer able to pump blood to the rest of the body.
A picture is worth a thousand words. The AED Plus’ unique graphical interface – pictures combined with test displays and voice prompts – helps rescuers every step of the way. Lights on the pictures draw the rescuer’s attention to actions in the proper sequence. Text and voice prompts correspond to the pictures and help the rescuer perform every important life-saving action. These pictures and prompts assure that everything is done in order, and that shocks, if required, are delivered rapidly.
- CPR-D padz, a one-piece, pre-connected pair of electrodes with Real CPR Help
- Intelligent Pediatric Capability
- Interactive Feedback of Rate and Depth
- Consumer Batteries for Convenience and Savings
- ZOLL’s Rectilinear Biphasic Waveform
- Speak with your Green Guard representative for details.
Showing all 2 results