Congress and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) announced the preliminary Top 10 most frequently cited workplace safety violations for fiscal year 2019.
The Top 10 for FY 2019 are:
1. Fall Protection – General Requirements (6,010 violations)
2. Hazard Communication (3,671 violations)
3. Scaffolding (2,813 violations)
4. Lockout/Tagout (2,606 violations)
5. Respiratory Protection (2,450 violations)
6. Ladders (2,345 violations)
7. Powered Industrial Trucks (2,093 violations)
8. Fall Protection – Training Requirements (1,773 violations)
9. Machine Guarding (1,743 violations)
10. Eye & Face Protection (1,411 violations)
Did you know?
UniFirst First Aid + Safety First Aid & Safety offers online safety training programs to help keep your employees safe? We also provide an extensive selection of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) such as protective eyewear, respirators, and hundreds of other workplace safety products to help you meet and maintain compliance.
Call Now to speak with a UniFirst First Aid + Safety Specialist
Click Here to learn more about Safety training
Click Here for webChat
Be sure to follow us: