1 Out of Every 10 Forklifts in Use Are Involved in an Accident
Designed to provide your employees with the equipment-specific training needed to comply with OSHA’s new forklift standard, this four-part series will educate your employees on the most common types of powered industrial trucks: Order Pickers, Reach Trucks, and Powered Pallet Jacks. The revised, award-winning program, Forklift Safety, is also included in this series.
Your Employees Will Learn:
- How the Different Types of Powered Industrial Trucks Work
- How to Correctly Perform Pre-use Inspections
- How to Safely Operate the Different Types of Powered Industrial Trucks
- Safety Tips Specific to Each Type of Truck
- Including Fall Protection Information